Important! Scramble Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sam1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I BELIEVE THAT MANY PROGRAMS USE ERAS FOR THE SCRAMBLE. I ALSO KNOW THAT MANY APPLICANTS PARTICIPATING IN THE SCRAMBLE USE FAX TO SEND THEIR DOCUMENTS TO THE PROGRAMS. I WAS WONDERING, IF I WANT TO USE THE ERAS FOR SCRAMBLE PURPOSE THEN WHAT IS THE METHOD? HOW DO I NOTIFY ERAS TO FORWARD MY DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY TO THE PROGRAMS THAT I AM INTERESTED IN ?
WITH ONLY 24 DAYS FOR THE MATCH, I KINDA WANT TO BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST CASE SCENARIO:scared: ALTHOUGH I HOPE TO MATCH SOMEWHERE:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

if you use ERAS for the scramble, which not all programs do (they have an asterik besides them in the unfilled list), then it would have all your documents in it and you only checkmark them to send them to the program, just as if you were applying.

I think there's a maximum of 30 ERAS applications you can use, they are free and you cant pay to get more.

Last year when I was scrambling I used eras and several of the programs didn't get the eras app so I ended up faxing my app also - somake sure even if you plan on only using ERAS that you have hard copies of your app and a fax machine. You might have to use it unexpectedly.

Hi Sugar72, Did you get matched last yr? Any more successful experience ? Thanks a lot.

Hi Sugar I just found your more experience in another thread. Thanks.