Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Opening Post

Welcome players! This a choose your own theme aka the mod was on a time crunch.

Rules are standard. Please indicate your vote with either vote or yeet, ideally bolded or placed between octothorpes.

You may elect to sleep vote/no vote. Majority is not in place day 1.

Please do not direct quote or do any other forms of tomfoolery that are typically outlawed in our games.

No PMs aside from your mod PM.

No post mins or caps. If your participation is lacking, you will be informed.

The day cycles shall be approximately 36h in length unless adjustments are required.

It is Day 1. Vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm PDT, Sunday, 10/23/22.

8 players alive.

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @Clem J
6. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
8. @Zenge142
12. @genny
>. @NateTheLesser

Spec:
1. @Barkley13
uts. @Lawpy
utc. @supershorty
3. @Crayola227
4. @justafluff
5. @holdthemayo
@JaggedJimmyJay . 6​

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Wtf why would you shoot so early

Wow.

:whoa:

That’s just so rude.

Members don't see this ad :)
Considering she was N1'd last game, shooting her like an hour into the game is a spicy choice.

Someone listened to Midnights too hard last night and is on their Vigilante ****.
Or there's only one wolf and they have extra juice. I can't see that being a village move.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ahhhh, I'm lateeee. Sorry for the Skill Issue.
@WildZoo I am here now, I'll be a good boy I promise. Let's win together....

I rolled villager, tho I dont know if I will be from much help, I'll do my best​

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I thought it was better if AM was dead, then shorty wouldnt be as confused with having two moms. AHHhHhhhHhhhHhhHhh So much Skill Issue

• Angry
Oh.... I'm sorry
I thought it was better if AM was dead, then shorty wouldnt be as confused with having two moms. AHHhHhhhHhhhHhhHhh So much Skill Issue
Oh.
Clem being the more likely to shoot AM so quick?
👉👈
Net exactly that. But this being the first post Clem makes and it coming immediately after the shot,
Wtf why would you shoot so early
Reads sort of like they’re trying to pretend it’s not them. A very “oh no! Who would have done this!? I couldn’t possibly fathom! Cough cough wink wink

But I guess if you’re claiming the shot I’ll just :eggface: and move on.
okay but seriously though, this isn’t an answer. Like what was your thought process?

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't look at the player list, I shot the number one in the list so we could have something to speak today . Was it bad?

6xx6vx.jpg

Look guys its a meme, its funny right?
👉👈​

• Angry
Lmao at Santy not even pretending he's a villager. He's just going full wolf already.
Yeet Santy

But I used my role to confirm it and show it to the rest of villagers.
I'm so confused, I was told the truth when I said I rolled Villager and wanted to work with everyone... Why I am a wolf?

• Hmm
But I used my role to confirm it and show it to the rest of villagers.
I'm so confused, I was told the truth when I said I rolled Villager and wanted to work with everyone... Why I am a wolf?
How is it a village move to shoot a random person instead of someone you're wolf reading? How is that productive?
We might as well start yeeting people based on their roster number if that's the logic.

I'll do better, please tell me what to do so you guys can trust me

How is it a village move to shoot a random person instead of someone you're wolf reading? How is that productive?
We might as well start yeeting people based on their roster number if that's the logic.
I'm not good at playing so I thought that it was for the best to confirm my role so people noticed me and we worked together. I am a villager with much Skill Issue I'm sorry

• Haha
didn't look at the player list, I shot the number one in the list so we could have something to speak today
So can you elaborate on this? What are we going to “talk about” today?

Seems like you shot AM, then claimed the shot. What’s left to discuss about AM being dead?

Even if it was just to “generate discussion”…I just don’t understand the plan of shooting AM, admitting it, and then expecting that to “give us something to talk about”. It makes no sense.

So can you elaborate on this? What are we going to “talk about” today?

Seems like you shot AM, then claimed the shot. What’s left to discuss about AM being dead?

Even if it was just to “generate discussion”…I just don’t understand the plan of shooting AM, admitting it, and then expecting that to “give us something to talk about”. It makes no sense.
🥲🥲🥲

I didn't thought much about it, I only saw my role and thought that it would confirm me as villager, and if I was lucky it would kill a wolf, and if not we would have one less suspect and a confirmed villager. But I seem to be wrong Ah

• Hmm