Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was I right about why you left me alive @NateTheLesser ? In the hopes I'd get paranoid and turn on Santy?
Indirectly, it wasn't really a WIFOM kill. I thought w!Santy setting up a you/me f3 was the most likely alternate world I could try to push. The most straightforward path would have been kill you and try to get genny to vote Santy, but that's also exactly what w!me was expected to do and not what w!Santy would do.

I did write this in wolf chat though when I was debating: "Maybe Dubz' brain will physically eject from her body if I leave both her and Santy alive. That'd be fun."

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Yeah I bet @Zenge142 went to sleep having submitted the Santy kill and then Nate came in and changed it right before night closed :nod:
Pretty sure Zenge hadn’t submitted the kill as of like 7am the day of close given how he was staring at his phone with furrowed brow instead of getting up.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Pretty sure Zenge hadn’t submitted the kill as of like 7am the day of close given how he was staring at his phone with furrowed brow instead of getting up.
I do this even if I submit the kill at 4am.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I can’t confirm this unless we have a sleepover and you happen to be wolfing 😢
*stands in the hallway just before your bedroom*

"shorty... I had a bad dream about PGOs again..."

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I think he suggested Santy and I disagreed but he was already asleep, and then in the morning he picked PSV. But she would have been my choice so call it a team effort.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Think I've almost been the day one yeet every game I've played on SDN, and yet I keep coming back.

• Care
  • Love
Think I've almost been the day one yeet every game I've played on SDN, and yet I keep coming back.
FaKrdj8WAAI8gin.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Actually, my giving Clem the gun wasn’t RNG.

I mean….who RNGs!

But AM’s actual return to living and her aff was decided by coin flip and number generator
But if AM rezzed as wolf, that would be insta win for Wolves .... Imagine losing after only one day ooof

• Care
Indirectly, it wasn't really a WIFOM kill. I thought w!Santy setting up a you/me f3 was the most likely alternate world I could try to push. The most straightforward path would have been kill you and try to get genny to vote Santy, but that's also exactly what w!me was expected to do and not what w!Santy would do.

I did write this in wolf chat though when I was debating: "Maybe Dubz' brain will physically eject from her body if I leave both her and Santy alive. That'd be fun."
I think you perspective slipped there kindof.

Like, w!me always kills dubz too and makes you and genny fight tbh. That was what I was implying in thread too

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Like, w!me always kills dubz too and makes you and genny fight tbh. That was what I was implying in thread too
I didn't need you to believe that's what you would do :D

Besides, if you'd been pocketing Dubz that hard as a wolf it'd just be rude to kill her.

• Haha
I didn't need you to believe that's what you would do :D

Besides, if you'd been pocketing Dubz that hard as a wolf it'd just be rude to kill her.
Yeh I know, but just was a suboptimal play no matter the way you see it for me as a wolf.

Like. Confirmed town > Kill.

Killing Dubz , me or genny could choke.
Killing genny , your only hope was for Dubz to choke, and that didnt seem likely?

Tho I think you had it pretty hard either way

Yeh I know, but just was a suboptimal play no matter the way you see it for me as a wolf.

Like. Confirmed town > Kill.

Killing Dubz , me or genny could choke.
Killing genny , your only hope was for Dubz to choke, and that didnt seem likely?

Tho I think you had it pretty hard either way
It's harder with no hammer. Normally yeah, bring you and genny and hope somebody votes wrong. But it just seemed like making the "expected" kill would make it more likely that you find each other since you have plenty of time. Thought about killing you and trying to push genny instead. (And apparently in dead chat she said she would have voted for you so RIP). We were kinda snakebit this game, it happens. Just roll with it.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
It's harder with no hammer. Normally yeah, bring you and genny and hope somebody votes wrong. But it just seemed like making the "expected" kill would make it more likely that you find each other since you have plenty of time. Thought about killing you and trying to push genny instead. (And apparently in dead chat she said she would have voted for you so RIP). We were kinda snakebit this game, it happens. Just roll with it.
You could have brought me and Dubz and there would still be a high probability of me choking lol

Though I haven’t done that yet this year… so who knows, maybe the choice you made really was the best one for a bad situation.

• Wow
  • Care
You could have brought me and Dubz and there would still be a high probability of me choking lol

Though I haven’t done that yet this year… so who knows, maybe the choice you made really was the best one for a bad situation.
genny pls, our blocc 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just reading over this, it's very fun. Very glad KD didn't include me, because 1) this week was terrible and I've had negative time and 2) now I have good reading material.

• Care

It's also kind of funny, because I accidentally proved why killing genny would have been the best move for w!you there, since you didn't really have to do much after day start. I made the optimal kill for Santy and it worked out in Santy's favor, go figure :lol:

• Haha
I like my pocket Santy. He'll come in handy when I'm scum ;)
God, the perfect setup for a "banana in your pocket" joke was RIGHT THERE the whole time, and I never saw it 😤

• Haha
  • Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
It's also kind of funny, because I accidentally proved why killing genny would have been the best move for w!you there, since you didn't really have to do much after day start. I made the optimal kill for Santy and it worked out in Santy's favor, go figure :lol:
That depended on Dubz not choking entirely.

Killing Dubz , w!me had more odds of winning with either Nate or genny choking. And genny has a choking award too pls