in attack of people with low stats (cont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instigator09

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is the continuation of a canceled one (don't shot down the press)

Here is the summary (with comments :D), enjoy:

armorshell
I'm choosing to take this as a personal insult. Prepare for the wrath.

(that from the person who later closes the thread... ironic)

misstoothfairy
I totally agree with Yakuza. The majority of the population of 4.0's are socially inept. Many of them are so socially de-ranged, they have no concept of what "normal" is and try to use as many examples of the miniscule population (10%) of people that are normal 4.0 students. Like I said, a) either you go to an easy school, b) socially inept, c) slept with the right professors d) two of the above e) a mix of the above.

My dad is a professor in dentistry, went to harvard for ortho, makes less than $150k a year in his practice(fine he makes around 150K), serves the community, had a 4.0 in dental school, was a BIG NERD. He is the one telling me to not follow in his footsteps with regards to his social life during school. I totally agree with him. What does that lead to? People are jealous because he spoils me with my LV, Gucci, Prada bags, my christian louboutin shoes, roc and republic jeans, my porsche

what!?

dentalmagnet
Your dad makes 150k. You drive a 50k+ car. Really? It's like a 1995 right?
You go to Brown, you have a 4.0-ish..but you have no idea how to spell "definitely." That's no mistake my dear.
Your father told you not to work your entire life to support a child. So you took his advice and went with an identical career path minus a few post years? I see. You my friend are really crazy

BeBe01
almost all stereotypes has some merit to it.

(wait until she gets thrown into a stereotype...)

BeBe01
so u are saying that asians cant get wasted and you can?

trukini
Really, the only thing we can say in this thread is that missfootdairy is lacking social skills. Look how many "enemies" you have been able to foster here and other threads.

supraman
Asian or not, your @ss did not get hammered 3-4 times a week

BeBe01
obviously making it a racial issue not me. I think you are hating because you weren't able to drink on the weeknights and handle school. what a f@ckin loser

supraman
Holy sh@t buddy, you're a girl, you can't talk to a MAN like that, don't you know better?

BeBe01
jacking off the video games and sh@t. F@ck you Biotch. I said that I party while in school and have a descent chance in DS...I aint running my mouth but since YOU wanna make an issue out of it.....
F@ck you little young ass B@tch trying to front and run your mouth when all you do is ****ing play video games and study your ass off for a 3.2

are you sure Bebe is a girl?

trukini
Bebe, disgusting language and manners, what a future dentist!!! (vomit here), misstoothfairy is miss universe next to you.

supraman
Your asian. I win automatically. I can understand why your so defensive, I'd hate my self too if I was a little short asian b*itch like yourself

-_-

go drop a spoon down the stairs for me

BeBe01
hahaha you wanna dog on asians but you claim you have a TOYOTA Supra. cmon now.. but thats why you dont wanna put your race because you get straight clowned on

misstoothfairy
I personally think this thread is great.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Someone has gone the lengths of creating a new username just for this thread to continue. It was probably armorshell. He closed the other one under his name, and started up a new one under a different name lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.