In need of advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrYuyo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got offered an interview at Pitt...i was pretty much set on going to UIC and im not even going to go see Boston or Tufts (i cancelled interviews there), but now Pitt has offered me an interview and this was one of my top choices...what if i get into Pitt?

Members don't see this ad.

... then you go to Pitt because it's your top choice? Make a deposit on UIC if you have to. It's chump change in the long run.

I just got offered an interview at Pitt...i was pretty much set on going to UIC and im not even going to go see Boston or Tufts (i cancelled interviews there), but now Pitt has offered me an interview and this was one of my top choices...what if i get into Pitt?

If Pitt were one of my top choices from the get-go, and I am not COMPLETELY set on going to UIC, then I would go to the interview. If you feel that going to the Pitt interview will change your decision in any small way, I would attend. Just my opinion though. Either way, you're going to d-school, so congrats! :thumbup: