• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

DrYuyo

10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just got offered an interview at Pitt...i was pretty much set on going to UIC and im not even going to go see Boston or Tufts (i cancelled interviews there), but now Pitt has offered me an interview and this was one of my top choices...what if i get into Pitt?

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
... then you go to Pitt because it's your top choice? Make a deposit on UIC if you have to. It's chump change in the long run.

bcdds09

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just got offered an interview at Pitt...i was pretty much set on going to UIC and im not even going to go see Boston or Tufts (i cancelled interviews there), but now Pitt has offered me an interview and this was one of my top choices...what if i get into Pitt?

If Pitt were one of my top choices from the get-go, and I am not COMPLETELY set on going to UIC, then I would go to the interview. If you feel that going to the Pitt interview will change your decision in any small way, I would attend. Just my opinion though. Either way, you're going to d-school, so congrats! :thumbup:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.