In pre-matric, pre med or med student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amicus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in a program where you take one of your fall classes at your school in the summer. Its not a survey class deal, it is the same class accelerated to fit in the schorter summer. You dont retake it again in the fall. So when I go and visit my relatives and they ask what i am doing am I justified saying i am in medical school? Or do i have to sign the hip oath and get the little white coat first?

Members don't see this ad.

You're in medical school.

Amicus said:
I am in a program where you take one of your fall classes at your school in the summer. Its not a survey class deal, it is the same class accelerated to fit in the schorter summer. You dont retake it again in the fall. So when I go and visit my relatives and they ask what i am doing am I justified saying i am in medical school? Or do i have to sign the hip oath and get the little white coat first?
You're thinking about it way too hard, is what you're doing. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Amy said:
Dude, why throw away your summer? :scared:

It was this or work at McDonalds :D
The parents said i had to do something constuctive with my summer if they were going to pay for my rent.