Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am a Massachusetts resident and wanted to apply to the University of Maryland. I was wondering if out of state appliers have to have better stats to get accepted to such schools as the university of Maryland, University of Virginia, and so on. Or are applicants from out of state less likely to apply and attend because of the great difference in price. THanks for any info concerning this sort of issue.

I am a Massachusetts resident and wanted to apply to the University of Maryland. I was wondering if out of state appliers have to have better stats to get accepted to such schools as the university of Maryland, University of Virginia, and so on. Or are applicants from out of state less likely to apply and attend because of the great difference in price. THanks for any info concerning this sort of issue.
