In which school i can easly get into?

Started by poraskp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poraskp

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx
 
Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx

people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!🙂
 
people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!🙂

No Kidding...I thought I had the best chances at places like Temple, NYU, and Boston and was flat out rejected at two of them.