• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

poraskp

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx

J

jackbauer!

Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx

people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!:)

About the Ads

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!:)

No Kidding...I thought I had the best chances at places like Temple, NYU, and Boston and was flat out rejected at two of them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.