In which school i can easly get into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poraskp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ppl,
I just want to know that if I score average or below avg then which school i should must apply....it doesn't matter where it is...just want to know school where there is not much competition...will really appreciate your help...thanx

people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!:)

yeah dont plan on looking for easy schools to get into look for a good DAT score

people with "average" scores usually don't get into d-school. the average score on the DAT is something around 17. the average score of a dental school matriculate is probably 19-20 --> shoot for that.

there are no safe schools with little or no competition. NYU, once considered a "safety" school, is now just as competitive as just about every other private school.

jb!:)

No Kidding...I thought I had the best chances at places like Temple, NYU, and Boston and was flat out rejected at two of them.