Inbox (1 NEW!) Season ANTICIPATION Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied to 41 programs a week ago. Haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping to move from the HEARING CRICKETS CLUB to the INTERVIEW INVITE CLUB in the next 2 weeks....

Well, after my initial sizzle of activity, NOTHING this week. Ugh. Boo. :thumbdown: Can they just release the MSPE already?

Email spam HATRED ---> SEETHING HATRED. Everytime I see a full Inbox, I feel perioral numbness and go into Atrial Flutter, only to see some random emails from overzealous first year medical students, national organizations that I don't care about (and yet am stuck on their mailing lists despite unsubscribing 10x), and random other people.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got an email the other day it said:

"From: Joanie Hill
Subject: Invitation to interview"

I got really excited and clicked on it, opened it up and it said, "I am seeking board certified / board eligible Family Medicine Physicians with experience in emergency medicine interested in blah blah blah..."

Darn. Another physician recruitment email. Gosh dang recruiters. I don't know how I got on their mailing lists....

YES!

The drought is over. I got an interview invitation TODAY (arguably my best so far), on a National Holiday. :laugh:

prelim interview offer today, tha's all.
last week received 2 in my chosen field and also a prelim offer.

here's hopin' for more.

Med Peds / Applied to 30 / Heard back from 18 / Pretty sure 10 are not going to offer / No idea about the other 2

2 more invites today. :D Mondays seem to be my busiest Inbox (1) days.

2 more invites today. :D Mondays seem to be my busiest Inbox (1) days.

I've noticed the same thing. Most invites seem to be sent out Mondays and Tuesday. Are you noticing a drop in invites the past few weeks? Seems like it's the lull before the next "wave" after MSPEs are sent out.

I've noticed the same thing. Most invites seem to be sent out Mondays and Tuesday. Are you noticing a drop in invites the past few weeks? Seems like it's the lull before the next "wave" after MSPEs are sent out.

Soo true, Tuesdays are my good luck days:luck: No fail each week.

It has gotten strangely quiet lately..maybe everyone is waiting for the Dean's letter...

Bumping in ANTICIPATION for MSPE release tomorrow!

Good luck to all. :luck:

Anyone still getting Inbox (1 NEW)?

I surprisingly got one today. :)