Incentives pay for online courses

Started by TheEarDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheEarDoc

Audiologist
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I receive board certification pay through the Army Reserves. I know usually I will receive a separate LES a week or so later for my board certification pay for battle assembly.

I just used self-service last month to upload my latest board certification documents for the incentives contract.

My question is, do we get board cert incentives pay for online courses as well? I completed CCC phase 1 in December and received the LES for those hours about a week ago, but I've yet to see one come across for board certification incentive pay for these hours. I just had battle assembly this past weekend and received the LES for it this morning so I will see if I get the LES for board cert incentives pay in a few days. Just wondering if maybe something is wrong with my incentives request. There is nothing I can do on my end in the self-service portal.
 
I got an answer. The answer is yes I would be paid for correspondence courses just like I am for battle assemblies.