Incomplete application advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemeDocEc

Reaction score
Guys, I made a huge mistake.

For some reason I forgot to assign MSPE, photo and USMLE transcripts to all the programs I applied. I came to realize it after I got an interview from a program and they asked me to please submit documents before our interview.

How do you think this has impacted my applications?

-I feel terrible, I think I blew my chances of getting interviews by this time.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys, I made a huge mistake.

For some reason I forgot to assign MSPE, photo and USMLE transcripts to all the programs I applied. I came to realize it after I got an interview from a program and they asked me to please submit documents before our interview.

How do you think this has impacted my applications?

-I feel terrible, I think I blew my chances of getting interviews by this time.

Saw this post in the other thread, but honestly, what can be done about it at this point? Spilled milk is spilled milk. At least I guess MSPE and photo are not the most critical components of the application although almost all programs require USMLE transcripts. I'm surprised programs invited without a USMLE transcript since as this season is rolling on it seems to be a vital component of the preliminary filter.

Get up, move on. Best of luck for the rest of the season, at least it's still early-ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.