Indian Government Warning about Central America Health Science University- Belize Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

groovedj

Reaction score
Dear Everyone, I would like to inform all about a warning that the Indian Government has given about
Central America Health Science University also known as Belize Medical College . (www.cahsu.edu) or CAHSU
The Indian Government has given a serious warning or caution to its citizens about this place. I urge caution and suggest
students to look elsewhere! The source of my information :Welcome to Embassy of India Mexico

Quoting "However, several students have subsequently faced problems with the management of the Belize Medical College in regard to obtaining their degree certificates, securing return of their original documents submitted at the time of admission to the Institute, refund of the caution money/security deposit, etc."

I do not recommend this college .
I urge all to look elsewhere...like run.

check4.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
By the way , Central America Health Science University / Belize Medical College / CAHSU , does not have any accreditation with caam-hp , or ACCM, as of Nov 2022. They will need that unless they don't want to lose ECFMG accreditation .

CAAM-HP does not have CAHSU/Belize medical college listed for accreditation evaluation
ACCM does not have CAHSU/ Belize medical college listed for accreditation evaluation.

I could not find Central American Health Science University listed with any accreditation Does CAHSU have any accreditation to maintain ECFMG certification past the 2024 deadline ?

Are you surprised?

By the way , Central America Health Science University / Belize Medical College / CAHSU , does not have any accreditation with caam-hp , or ACCM, as of Nov 2022. They will need that unless they don't want to lose ECFMG accreditation .

CAAM-HP does not have CAHSU/Belize medical college listed for accreditation evaluation
ACCM does not have CAHSU/ Belize medical college listed for accreditation evaluation.

I could not find Central American Health Science University listed with any accreditation Does CAHSU have any accreditation to maintain ECFMG certification past the 2024 deadline ?

Although I could never recommend this school, and the warning is clear regarding ECFMG certification, the ECFMG has announced that in 2024, graduates from schools not accredited will still be able to be certified. Of course, this will likely change as accreditation agencies catch up and can visit the schools in their jurisdiction.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think all should take this advice with great caution. This MAY apply to those graduating in the next year ie MS4/MS5. Anything below that , you are playing with your career and money. Stay away from this school or any unaccredited school.

I found it super messed up that on their website they say they are fully ECFMG accredited. despite no ACCM or CAAM-HP accreditation.

Last edited:
  • Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
Even YouTuber(s) have caught on too this country and school . Unfortunately no Indian Nepalese kids don’t read this forum about
Belize medical college or

Central America health science university

(Same college)