Indian international dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental care 100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a dentist from India. I want to clarify my doubts near an international student who is an Indian. Anyone like that please reply to my thread.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Please let me know...what your questions are....?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you explain in detail?
US has two systems ( ECE and WES) for grading indian mark sheets. I do not know in detail of that but you can go into their website and read it. Hopefully this helps...

dear sir. i have completed my MDS prosthodontics in india. i am intrested in doing MSD in us or second option is doing master course in australia. if i complete my masters i will be eligible for general practise or as a teaching staff in dental school. can u provide me info regarding this

dear sir. i have completed my MDS prosthodontics in india. i am intrested in doing MSD in us or second option is doing master course in australia. if i complete my masters i will be eligible for general practise or as a teaching staff in dental school. can u provide me info regarding this

Hi,
To my knowledge....if you have masters in India, when you come to US...you have to pass part 1 and part 2. Then you can prefer to join masters program, When you finish masters program you will earn DDS degree plus prosthodontics. So you will be eligible to practice or Teach. It is up to you.
For practicing you have to have a pass in NBDE part 2.

Did I explain to your question....?

Hi, is any female willing to share accommodation during 20- 22 october near UCLA? Please PM me at the earliest. thank you

thank you sir for info.

how much will be the approximate estimate of tuition fees for doing MSD prosthodontics in US. will i get the loan from india for tuition fees.

Hey guys!!
I am currently doing my Internship in India and will be graduating in 2 months. Is this thread active? So we can have a concrete discussion?

Kindly leave a reply!!
Thanks and good day!!