Indiana MSTP - Second Visit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mstpme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I'm wondering for those who applied to Indiana MSTP, does a second visit invitation mean we have a very good chance of being accepted (accepted unless we do something unseemly during the visit), or does it mean we go through another screen?

Members don't see this ad.

Whattt people are already getting invites for second visits? (But I guess not many since no one else replied to this thread) Congrats. I would think the second visit means you're accepted or ranked very high in terms of acceptance potential.

Another possibility is that they want to see how good a fit you are with the school.

Hi peeps,

I'm wondering for those who applied to Indiana MSTP, does a second visit invitation mean we have a very good chance of being accepted (accepted unless we do something unseemly during the visit), or does it mean we go through another screen?
I have also been invited back to a second visit. It seems like any other revisit is for accepted applicants, and I was told that I am "a top candidate", but do we know if this is another interview?

I believe it is like a second interview. I had also received that email but then a few weeks later was accepted by the program. Unless you get an acceptance email, it is most likely a second interview.