Nov 24, 2010
Status
Hi peeps,

I'm wondering for those who applied to Indiana MSTP, does a second visit invitation mean we have a very good chance of being accepted (accepted unless we do something unseemly during the visit), or does it mean we go through another screen?

Mar 22, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Whattt people are already getting invites for second visits? (But I guess not many since no one else replied to this thread) Congrats. I would think the second visit means you're accepted or ranked very high in terms of acceptance potential.

Another possibility is that they want to see how good a fit you are with the school.

Dec 28, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi peeps,

I'm wondering for those who applied to Indiana MSTP, does a second visit invitation mean we have a very good chance of being accepted (accepted unless we do something unseemly during the visit), or does it mean we go through another screen?
I have also been invited back to a second visit. It seems like any other revisit is for accepted applicants, and I was told that I am "a top candidate", but do we know if this is another interview?

Jul 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I believe it is like a second interview. I had also received that email but then a few weeks later was accepted by the program. Unless you get an acceptance email, it is most likely a second interview.