Program-Specific Info / Q's Indiana OTD Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

00OTD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a couple interviews coming up and I was wondering if any of you all could provide me with some tips on what do expect during these interviews as well as where you all have accepted and why.

Anything helps!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a couple interviews coming up and I was wondering if any of you all could provide me with some tips on what do expect during these interviews as well as where you all have accepted and why.

Anything helps!

Where do you have interviews at? I also have an upcoming interview in Indiana.

Members don't see this ad :)
-close to home
-amazing curriculum
-can have a choice in where you go for fieldwork
-the most OTs hired in Indiana are from UIndy
-loved the campus
-professors I interviewed with made me feel comfortable and researched areas I’m interested in
-when i went for interview day, i communicated with students who go there and their experiences made me wanna go even more
-you get to dissect the cadeavor in your gross anatomy class

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! for those that chose to attend UIndy, did you have any trouble signing into your accounting account for paying the deposit? I am using the ID provided in the letter and the PIN as my birthday but keep getting that my credentials are not valid! SOS I NEED TO PAY BY MONDAY

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! for those that chose to attend UIndy, did you have any trouble signing into your accounting account for paying the deposit? I am using the ID provided in the letter and the PIN as my birthday but keep getting that my credentials are not valid! SOS I NEED TO PAY BY MONDAY
CONTACT MICHELLE!!! She helped me and reset my PIN

For anyone accepted into IUPUI's program, is there a deadline for you to accept or decline your position in the program?

For anyone accepted into IUPUI's program, is there a deadline for you to accept or decline your position in the program?
Yes, you had 3 days from the admissions date notification!