Indiana state university

Started by memiller
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

memiller

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on Indiana state university’s PsyD program. I have heard good things but do not know much.


Thanks!
 
They used to have a very solid neuropsych program. You don't hear about them anymore. I don't know if that's because of a change in staff, or people getting older, or if they just went low key.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you both for your input. It seems like a very good program and has great financial benefits for students. I will have to look into it more. Do either of you know about IUP, immaculata, or Rutgers?

Thank you