Indiana Univ. and April 15th??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TIMMY

I search after truth....
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone still wating on IU? I am out of state and interviewd there in February but I've been under consideration since then. I called today and they told me that i will recieve a letter definitley before June 1st!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Does anyone have any expereinces with IU around this period? Should I be checking my mail box around the 15th of every month from now on? or will a letter (accep/rej/waitlist) show up randomly?
Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an acceptance on the 13th...so that thing about mail coming around the 15th seems to be true...Good luck hope you get in.

i'm in state and have been waiting since august.
so....yeah i'm hoping this is the month!
good luck to everyone else. post if you hear anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone hear anything in April?

I'm still waiting too. It seems like such a long time to wait for a response. I'm interested to hear if anyone has received any recent notices too.

JB

Hey people,
I called Karen Smartt, asst. director for admissions and she said that IU is still workin on acceptances and that they'll start working on rejections and waitlists around mid-June!!!!
I guess May is the last month to expect an acceptance.....if one is coming. kinda sucks to wait this long though :thumbdown:.

thanks for calling Timmy!
well i guess there's pretty much no spots left for indy....shoot

i've been waiting since august 27 (the first day they interviewed people).
it's been a long few months.....good luck everyone. hopefully may is the month

I chose not to go the IU route, but all of my friends here in indy are still holding their breaths. Only a few have heard anything. Has anyone heard anything as to how many seats they have offered and how many are left?

ill be withdrawing my acceptance and spot in indy so good luck, theres also some scholarship money thats going to be available

I guess there were no spots left afterall... I got waitlisted at Indiana last week:smuggrin:.
Anyone know how IUs waitlist moves...fast...slow...? or not worth the wait? I could not find anything on the waitlist movement threads.

Gata Bump this one!!

Timmy,

i got the waitlist too....i'm not sure what the statistics are for out-of-staters. i have a friend who just finished her 1st year in the MS Program at the med school. they've only taken 6 of the students in the masters program so far....looks like the competition is tough this year.
good luck to ya!