Industry Fellowship Midyear 2017

Started by Pharma_18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharma_18

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!
 
I wouldn't worry yet...are your LORs and letter of intent submitted? Those have to be done before Rutgers can call you.

Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!

Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!
 
Hi Everyone!

Now that Midyear is over, many of my colleagues are getting phone calls for on-site (through the RPIF program). I still have not heard anything back yet. I received company reception invites and Rutgers invites from 3 companies. I've heard from many past fellows that companies call all their candidates on Thursday and Friday. Since I have not gotten a call yet, does this mean my chances are over?

Please help!
I haven't got any phone calls yet. I got invite from Rutgers for reception. Have u applied for non-rutgers as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't got any phone calls yet. I got invite from Rutgers for reception. Have u applied for non-rutgers as well?

I did not apply for any non-rutgers programs. I have heard from friends that MCPHS has already called candidates for on-sites though
 
Received one call this past Friday, and one call today for an on-site. I would wait until the end of this week before making any judgment.
 
Only did Rutgers, and thanks! Heard these on-sites can be intense so hopefully things go well.
Congrats!! Have you gotten any advice on how to prepare for on-sites? Also, did you receive an e-mail confirming the date of the on-site?
 
Last edited:
Congrats!! Have you gotten any advice on how to prepare for on-sites? Also, did you receive an e-mail confirming the date of the on-site?
Thanks! Nothing yet, but I'm about to ask around and see what I can gather. Not officially, most of the communication has been conducted through text and phone but I'm sure something should be sent out soon.
 
From what I've heard, all on-site interviews have been sent out for most of the fellowship programs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad