1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Philly programs or surrounding area

Discussion in 'Radiology' started by mikeh27, Aug 2, 2006.

1. mikeh27

mikeh27 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everyone, i'm a third year medical student at UMDNJ-SOM and I was wondering if anyone has any valuable info on any of the radiology residency programs in philadelphia or the surrounding area, i.e. suburbs of philly, camden, delaware, etc. I am particularly interested in Albert Einstein Medical Center program in philly and UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson program in Camden. But I would greatly appreciate information on any of the other programs like Jeff, Hahnemann, Penn, Temple, Bryn Mawr, Mercy Catholic in Darby, or Christiana Care in delaware. If there are any current or past residents of these programs or any other students, esp 4th year students, who could tell me about the atmosphere of the program, competitiveness of applicants (like greater than 240 step I needed, greater than 250 step I needed etc) or overall reputation of the program that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Feel free to PM me as well.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.