Info on Philly programs or surrounding area

Started by mikeh27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mikeh27

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, i'm a third year medical student at UMDNJ-SOM and I was wondering if anyone has any valuable info on any of the radiology residency programs in philadelphia or the surrounding area, i.e. suburbs of philly, camden, delaware, etc. I am particularly interested in Albert Einstein Medical Center program in philly and UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson program in Camden. But I would greatly appreciate information on any of the other programs like Jeff, Hahnemann, Penn, Temple, Bryn Mawr, Mercy Catholic in Darby, or Christiana Care in delaware. If there are any current or past residents of these programs or any other students, esp 4th year students, who could tell me about the atmosphere of the program, competitiveness of applicants (like greater than 240 step I needed, greater than 250 step I needed etc) or overall reputation of the program that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Feel free to PM me as well.