Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I know this will probably sound like a dumb question but how does one go about publishing a research paper?
- this is my first one
I know there are different kinds and I have one that does not involve a study but research.
I am still working on it but its on genetic engineering and I would like to do some research but much later.
How do I find the best scientific journal also?
Can anyone help me with this?
Please constructive comments only
- this is my first one
I know there are different kinds and I have one that does not involve a study but research.
I am still working on it but its on genetic engineering and I would like to do some research but much later.
How do I find the best scientific journal also?
Can anyone help me with this?
Please constructive comments only