Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering if there are any Cd's with test bank questions for gen Bio and Gen chem. Cause i have one for anatomy and it helps alot. For example if i buy the examkrackers MCat books would that aid me in studying for college chem,bio etc..

Members don't see this ad.

It all depends on your school and professor. I'd recommend going and having a talk with your instructors and candidly asking, "how can I better prepare for your tests?"

Originally posted by Sherif
i was just wondering if there are any Cd's with test bank questions for gen Bio and Gen chem. Cause i have one for anatomy and it helps alot. For example if i buy the examkrackers MCat books would that aid me in studying for college chem,bio etc..

From my experience with the MCAT review books: They're good to get general concepts and they lay out the fundementals relatively well. With that being said, would I solely use them to study for my college classes? Absolutely not. There is no way they cover the same level of detail that your college classes are going to cover. If you are weak on some of the main concepts in orgo for instance, like naming, or smoe of the generalizations, then it certainly could be beneficial to supplement your text book with the MCAT review book just to get the major concepts down before moving on to the nitty gritty details.

Examkrackers have some nice pictures. Some are much better than what can be found in your textbook.