information about NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hammer_time

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently planning on attending NYU.
I was wondering if there are any students or alumns here that can tell about how to manage the loans you take out for school (ie where do u get it from, how much can you borrow, and how long to pay it off). Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hammer_time said:
I was wondering if there are any students or alumns here that can tell about how to manage the loans you take out for school (ie where do u get it from, how much can you borrow, and how long to pay it off). Thanks

Do they cut half there dental class?

hammer_time said:

From what the financial officer told me at the interview:

NYU has a very good relationship with the banks in the area since most students need to borrow more than what the government can give you. I would not worry about getting them, she made it seem like she would take care of any amount that you need within reason. She made it clear that she was much more liberal with her budget than other schools and would dish out whatever you need (rem that you have to pay it back though). Most student loans of this magnitude can be paid off as long as 30 years I think.