Informationm on centers offering electives USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zak92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding institutes regardless of the cost it may bring that offer electives to students studying med school.
Now I would prefer ones that do not require USMLE or ask you to be in your final year. This may sound absurd but ones that allow you to do it in your 2nd year of med school itself since in my country we have clinical exposure starting 2nd year itself and I believe that the elective will help me get a better score on USMLE due to my exposure.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

hey zak, i graduated medicine in frankfurt, germany. I could do a little research for you and find out the contact of the guy there who deals with international rotations.. etc. bug me if you are interested.
also i am giving private online classes for medical students via skype. 15$ for 45 min lectures. i gave anatomy classes when i was in germany and everybody without exception passed the anatomy exams in school. i can also give lectures on other subjects if desired. the first lecture is a trial lecture and its free. if you or someone else is interested, please contact me at [email protected] .
regards,
didi