Inputting Transcript Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medsuccess528

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My undergrad school does not report withdrawn from or No Credit classes on the official transcript, but it does on the unofficial transcript. The SMP I am applying to asks for all grades to be input, and in the instructions states "Don't use an unofficial version...as they often differ from the official version" but then also states "include all of your courses, even if you did poorly, withdrew, or later repeated the course." I have a couple courses that I dropped and one that I received an NC in, but later retook. Since these are only on the unofficial transcript, and the application stresses that I should only use the official, do I still have to report these?

Members don't see this ad.

My undergrad school does not report withdrawn from or No Credit classes on the official transcript, but it does on the unofficial transcript. The SMP I am applying to asks for all grades to be input, and in the instructions states "Don't use an unofficial version...as they often differ from the official version" but then also states "include all of your courses, even if you did poorly, withdrew, or later repeated the course." I have a couple courses that I dropped and one that I received an NC in, but later retook. Since these are only on the unofficial transcript, and the application stresses that I should only use the official, do I still have to report these?

Yes, they still want to know.