Insight on Corporate Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wu8313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on moving to Florida and will probably start working in a corporate office for the reasons of: 1) getting my speed up 2) having a solid guaranteed salary. One of the biggest downsides is obviously not being able to build a good healthy relationship with my patients because I hear that these corporate offices are all about production etc. Can someone give me insight on each one and some myths/truths about them. I would really appreciate some direction with this and some honest opinions on these (and any more I havent listed):

Aspen
Greenberg
Heartland
Coast

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

In general most corporate offices seem to operate as denture mills or medicaid pedo practices. You're right, there's no desire for long term patient relations, they are more interested in bringing in new patients that haven't seen a dentist in years and selling them huge treatment plans funded with credit and then banging it all out ASAP. You will get your speed up which is good as long as you don't get caught up doing the crap work that often comes out of these places.

I have some knowledge of Heartland.
It boils down to this...
------Sell you soul and make good money.