Seeking Pediatric Dentistry Faculty Position

Started by Gomphosis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am a practicing Pediatric Dentist in search of a faculty position / administration position at a dental school or residency program. If anyone has heard of any openings, please let me know. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am a practicing Pediatric Dentist in search of a faculty position / administration position at a dental school or residency program. If anyone has heard of any openings, please let me know. Thanks!
My friend is the program director at LSU dental school for pedo. So if you’re looking to move to New Orleans. I believe they are short staffed check the ADEA websites like others have mentioned