Inspired by "10 years ago.." what will you be doin 10 years from today..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be 47..

Daughter in 10th grade..

I'll work one day a week at a hospital pharmacy.. be known as the disgruntled old part time pharmacist..who should've quit a long time ago.

I'll work a few days a week at my business harrassing my employees..

Play lots of golf..in Florida during winter..and in high desert Oregon in summer..

Own a pecan grove?

Members don't see this ad.

Caverject said:
Sitting in jail for selling my body as a sex object :(

More like... sitting in a bankrupcy court for trying to make a living selling ur body..

Members don't see this ad :)
Caverject said:
I would of made a lot of money till those damn govenrment agents shut me down

And you think the judge will buy that? LOL.. ha..

Living in a box under I10 since I'll have a **** load of loans to pay back.

bananaface said:
I was the pimp you fool! (FutureRXGal was the John.)

Pimps always try out the goods before lettin them lose.. was he any good?

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be 32.

Hopefully with a couple of kids.

Maybe just have finished paying off my husband's and my loans.

With a beautiful house.

:)

And a garden. With vegetables in it.

Caverject said:
FRG has provided me many good memories for my time in the slamme....I mean cell.

You have a very vivid imagination. :D

In 10 years, I'll be 36 :eek: and hopefully somewhere in the PNW working in hospital pharmacy, preferrably as a clinical.

10 yrs= 39yrs old. ughhh!! hopefully pharm debt will be long gone!! i can see myself as a workaholic, trying to make up for lost time!! by then i'll have already purchased my lot of land on a beach anywhere (for retirement), and will think about what to build on it everyday!!

I'll be 33. Hopefully I'll have my loans paid off by then, and work part time at a hospital pharmacy and part time in a community pharmacy. I'd also like to be married with a couple of kids and a nice house and car.

I can't wait for the day that I won't have to worry about paying off my healthcare.

I will be 31, hopefully by then I will achieve my plans in ruling the world. Muhahahaha :laugh: However, being an influential figure of pharmacy would be good enough for me. :cool:

My past ten years, I lived in Italy, New York, San Diego, Minneapolis (that was Hell....dude) and finally San Francisco. I traveled trough Europe, Africa, Australia and most of the US. I had several surgeries after a bad jump parachuting. I graduated from UC Berkeley in Chemistry. I have worked since then as research chemist in a pharmaceutical company. I discovery how is sad leaving people that you love behind, I discovered how wonderful is seeing the toothless smile of your own child crying for milk in the middle of the night. I got in at UCSF. I gave love, I received love. I gave help, I received help. I would like my next 10 years even more exciting.

Any suggestion?

I know I need to pay my student loan like anybody else...

I'll be 58. I'm going to put in a tropical lagoon swimming pool in my back yard. On my days off, I'll be out back sipping on a cool drink listening to the waterfall.

dgroulx said:
I'll be 58. I'm going to put in a tropical lagoon swimming pool in my back yard. On my days off, I'll be out back sipping on a cool drink listening to the waterfall.

Here is mine.. not quite tropical..since I'm not in a tropical region.. Go with saline system..never have to add Chlorine..and won't turn your hair green..

pool13ws.jpg

pool22rf.jpg

Your backyard is beautiful.

But why does your neighbor have a portapotty in their backyard?

R2_D2 said:
Your backyard is beautiful.

But why does your neighbor have a portapotty in their backyard?

Thanks...

But the portapotty... how else will you go to bathroom unless you have a portapotty?

j/k

New Subdivision...still building a bunch of houses...

bananaface said:
It's a poor neighborhood. They have outhouses. Don't rub it in. :p

I kinda like that portapotty...I'm going to steal it and put it in my backyard when no one is looking.. hopefully no one will notice it's gone...

Here's the pool I want.
Mikepool_fwp_4.JPG

dgroulx said:
Here's the pool I want.
Mikepool_fwp_4.JPG
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! meee toooo!! how pretty!

bbmuffin said:
yep that's exactly the one i want too...

not with a $65,000 per year.. ;)

dgroulx said:
Here's the pool I want.
Mikepool_fwp_4.JPG

Noice!!! I see the beach entry... it attracts birds!! :smuggrin:

ZpackSux said:
Here is mine.. not quite tropical..since I'm not in a tropical region.. Go with saline system..never have to add Chlorine..and won't turn your hair green..

Your house is gorgeous! Can I ask what state you're living in?

AmandaRxs said:
I'm more of a grotto kind of pool person ;)

the_grotto.jpg
hello hugh!!

bananaface said:
San Clemente is in CA.

Not only are you a pharmacy geek...u're a geography geek also.. :smuggrin:

bbmuffin said:
why do you think i'm marrying????

Going into pharmacy for money isn't so cool..but marrying for money is? :smuggrin: J/K...

AmandaRxs said:
I'm more of a grotto kind of pool person ;)

the_grotto.jpg

You could definitely work up a nice tan laying by that pool....

Caverject said:
Here is a picture of my house

I%20-95%20Equestrian%20Bridge%20reco%20AS%20Bridges%20FL.jpg

I like the modern architecural flair with no windows for energy efficiency. Were the white bricks an upgrade? You need your lawn mowed..

Caverject said:
Here is a picture of my house

I%20-95%20Equestrian%20Bridge%20reco%20AS%20Bridges%20FL.jpg
where ya gonna put the pool??? :)

bananaface said:
The ditch out back fills when it rains. ;)

Drought is not a good thing for Caver..