Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an interactive designer at Parsons, currently in graduate school, doing research on improving the functionality and addressing the issues of prescription medications.
Here is the link to my current work:
http://www.jrbaldwin.com/smartrx/
Main concepts:
As I am not a pharmacist, I am seeking critique and advice on this concept design. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Here is the link to my current work:
http://www.jrbaldwin.com/smartrx/
Main concepts:
- Ad Hoc Wireless Mesh Networked Bottles notify of nearby bad drug interactions with other prescriptions
- Expired Medication & Bad Temperature (too hot/too cold) Alerts
- Dosage Reminder
- Electromagnetic Induction Rx Bottle charging (can line the bottom of a medicine cabinet)
- E-Ink Interactive Display (uses very little energy, displays up-to-date information)
As I am not a pharmacist, I am seeking critique and advice on this concept design. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.