Interesting job outlook perspective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cyndee said:
I did and I'm uploaded it, everything...it's not working!

You are TEASING me now!!!!
animsex9qf.gif

Members don't see this ad.

militarymd said:
You are TEASING me now!!!!
animsex9qf.gif

Let's see if this worked...

Attachments

• JewGirl.jpg
    JewGirl.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 342
Members don't see this ad :)
Cyndee said:
jetproppilot said:
If I listed every credential after my name, it would be LONGER! I'm not a terrorist...I'm just tired of NURSES being put down!

So am I...but people like you don't help things by barking at the moon. Would that you expended as much energy into improving relationships between doctors and nurses, instead of fanning the flames of hostility.

fab4fan, RN, BLS, ACLS, MIC, KEY, MOUSE

(Apologies for the brief hijack.)

toughlife said:
[email protected] ok send me your pic.

I want to see YOUR PICTURE SKINNY DOC!

Oh yeah...better send it soon, b/c I've already received a nasty message from the moderator informing me that he/she is going to give me ONE and ONLY ONE warning! TOO FUNNY - YA'LL CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT!

I'll just make up a new screen name...can't get rid of me THAT easily! :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
[/QUOTE]

Hey I am still waiting for the pic.

Hey I am still waiting for the pic.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a picture on e-mail toughlove...check it!

Attachments

• JewGirl.jpg
    JewGirl.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 208
zippy2u said:
I have to confess, this Cyndee woman is gettin' Zip aroused. This chick is full of piss and vinegar, athletic, hard-bodied, 5'-10'', 140s, practices krav maga ( I don't know what this is but it sounds like some lethal a$$ shiit), probably a firecracker in the bedroom. Damm Shazamm, Jetman put a stat FBI profiler checkeroo on her true sexual orientation despite the fact that she's married. Toughlife gets to play racquetball with her and she'll probably show up in a shorty tennis outfit with no briefs. Cyndee, can I be your little subservient towel boy for this event? Regards--------- Zippy

Zippy, There's a $200 buy-in to partake in this event. :laugh:

toughlife said:

Here's a picture of my ***** - "it" actually made the local paper today - HA HA :laugh:

Attachments

• *****.jpg
    *****.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 208
Cyndee said:
Hey I am still waiting for the pic.

I sent you a picture on e-mail toughlove...check it![/QUOTE]
not that you are HOT or anything....

anyoen can cut and paste pics of ppl they hate/despise on the internet....most would call it slander.

hey CYNDEE....mk urself useful and go give a pt a sponge bath hun

mountaindew2006 said:

anyoen can cut and paste pics of ppl they hate/despise on the internet....most would call it slander.

hey CYNDEE....mk urself useful and go give a pt a sponge bath hun[/QUOTE]

I don't hate or despise myself...want more pictures?

Cyndee said:

hey CYNDEE....mk urself useful and go give a pt a sponge bath hun

I don't hate or despise myself...want more pictures?[/QUOTE]

LET ME GUESS...YOU'RE GAY! Sorry, my D--- isn't BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU!

p.s. what did you think of the picture of my *****?

toughlife said:

Okay...where is your picture Mr. Toughlove! Also, check your e-mail...I want a picture of your SCHVANTZ!

:wow:

Members don't see this ad :)
mountaindew2006 said:
The real CYNDEE

DID I SLANDER MYSELF BY POSTING A PICTURE OF MY CAT aka *****?

MEOW!!MEOW!

That cat is illin'-- looks like its got jaundice or somethin'. Quick, get that thing to a vet so they can do a liver transplant. ---Zip

mountaindew2006 said:

hey CYNDEE....mk urself useful and go give a pt a sponge bath hun[/QUOTE]

Go make yourself useful and suck someone's ****

I hope I don't get kicked off here for that one. I LOVE getting you guys riled up - HA HA HA HA :D

zippy2u said:
That cat is illin'-- looks like its got jaundice or somethin'. Quick, get that thing to a vet so they can do a liver transplant. ---Zip

Don't be talking trash about my *****...HE HAS COPPER COLORED EYES! Plus, he's pissed off b/c I dress him up. :barf:

Cyndee said:
Dude, are you black?

Try to adjust what must be a black and white monitor that you have.

Cyndee said:
I don't hate or despise myself...want more

LET ME GUESS...YOU'RE GAY! Sorry, my D--- isn't BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU!

p.s. what did you think of the picture of my *****?
LOL...

Gay? Far from it dear.

Maybe ur nto hot to me cuz I've got higher standards :laugh: :laugh:

sucka

Cyndee said:
Let's see if this worked...

Damn love, your kinda too hot to be on the internet posting your picture to get boys' attention - -some nice psychopathology, hard upbringing issues, or something like that I suspect - my kinda girl - (and my kinda nurse)!

wow, this thread is amazing.

oldManDO2009 said:
well this has become really weird.... :eek:

Not so much weird as much as SDN finally has a flirt - kinda like the hot girl at the bar your so proud of that she flirted with you all night until you realize that she's there every night.

aredoubleyou said:
Damn love, your kinda too hot to be on the internet posting your picture to get boys' attention - -some nice psychopathology, hard upbringing issues, or something like that I suspect - my kinda girl - (and my kinda nurse)!

Shoot I'll bet $$$ that pic isnt hers. I mean how stupid can the dumb nurse be for posting her pic on a forum filled w/ ppl that despise her? if she were nl she would realize that one of the ppl on this forum COULD (not saying I would) give this thread over to her boss (MD) w/ her pic attached to it.

Then again, she could be framing someone.

Dumb broad

mountaindew2006 said:
Shoot I'll bet $$$ that pic isnt hers. I mean how stupid can the dumb nurse be for posting her pic on a forum filled w/ ppl that despise her? if she were nl she would realize that one of the ppl on this forum COULD (not saying I would) give this thread over to her boss (MD) w/ her pic attached to it.

Then again, she could be framing someone.

Dumb broad

Hey man, don't kill it for me - Ive got a nice mental image going... thats her alright (15 years ago maybe). And I don't despise her, I just realize that she hasn't a clue what she's talking about, but thats cool - I'm just waiting for the pictures to get a bit more - creative (hint, hint).

aredoubleyou said:
Not so much weird as much as SDN finally has a flirt - kinda like the hot girl at the bar your so proud of that she flirted with you all night until you realize that she's there every night.

One of the funnier things I have read on SDN in quite sometime....thanks!

wookie

Cyndee said:
I'm FAT??? HA HA HA! Did you not notice I'm 5'10"! I WEAR A SIZE 6. I'm extremely athletic and I'm also an EXPERT in krav maga - I'll take you down any day!

jetproppilot said:
Whats really funny is imagining whats REALLY sitting behind that computer, posting away....

Maybe something like...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 642
cloud9 said:
Maybe something like...

attachment.php

:D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

OK...as funny as I find this thread, my InBox is filling with folks who are compelled to point out just how far off topic you cats have gotten & that you have offended a couple of people. Now, far be it from me to judge about offensiveness, but they are correct in that y'all have veered off topic...this discussion would fit perfectly in the "Lounge" area.

So, please do me & my InBox a favor & either get back on topic or take this to the Lounge. I would sincerely appreciate it!

:cool:

:D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

OK...as funny as I find this thread, my InBox is filling with folks who are compelled to point out just how far off topic you cats have gotten & that you have offended a couple of people. Now, far be it from me to judge about offensiveness, but they are correct in that y'all have veered off topic...this discussion would fit perfectly in the "Lounge" area.

So, please do me & my InBox a favor & either get back on topic or take this to the Lounge. I would sincerely appreciate it!

:cool:

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just reread some of this thread. Hope this post bumps it to the main forum where all of you can review it, learn a little, and laugh alot.

Based on the above, the profile is painting a white female, 30-35 years old, divorced, little ability to maintain casual/professional/intimate relationships with the opposite sex, forceful, unliked by peers, condescending nature, five-feet-six to five-feet-seven inches tall, 150-180 lbs.

dont forget short spiky hair

jetproppilot said:
..the laws are changing and we ARE practicing medicine and doing a d---good job of it!

No you are not practicing medicine, the only people practicing medicine are people with licenses to practice medicine ( physicians). i don' know what you a re practicing or what you think you are practicing

BUMP.
Any new insights on the CRNA vs Anesthesiologist issue?

You are very, very wrong, Dude.

You are implying that us around-40-year-old anesthesiologists working in a team-approach practice have "sold out" the profession.

You are showing how naive you are about this business.

First of all, physician salaries are based on location more than anything else, not "older" anesthesiologists selling out the profession.

Second, there arent enough anesthesiologists on this planet to occupy every needed anesthesia site in the US. SO, whats your solution, Slim?

Your fantasy-lined aspirations of anesthesia being provided by MDs only is not realistic.

And for the record, I have no desire to sell out the profession in order to line my pockets. I've got 10 years left in this business, and doing so would be cutting my own throat.

I do not believe that CRNAs working autonomously is in the best interest of the patient.

I do believe that the team approach is the best model, both patient-care wise and efficiency wise.

In this efficiency-driven market, an all-MD model cannot hold a candle to a team-approach model.

I do not envy my MD colleagues who are on their own for case after case. Yes, it sounds good ego-wise, and works well most of the time.

But when the chips are down, and youve got a crashing patient for whatever reason (bad airway, blood loss, etc),

TWO ANESTHESIA PROFESSIONALS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

Most all-MD models do not have a "float" MD who is immediately available to lend a hand in a true emergency. EVERY SINGLE team-approach model has a trained hand available for true emergencies.

Ever been in a catastrophic emergency, all by yourself, with a patient who is about to bite it, Slim?

Its a very, very lonely place.

The MD/CRNA (or AA, jwk) model rules.

nice post jet. a few questions.

why do you think the team approach is more efficient than the all md model?

why dont you envy the all md model?

ive been in some serious problems.. and i didnt feel lonely. i had the nurses and surgeons on board with me.

IM not knocking the team approach at all.. just wondering why you think it is more efficient.