Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Interfolio Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AspiringMDgirl527, May 17, 2018.

1. AspiringMDgirl527

Pre-Medical
    I am storing all of my letters using Interfolio. I have all of them ready except two, and they are submitting to Interfolio around mid-July. I wanted to submit my primaries in early June. Can I still do this and submit my letters from Interfolio to AACOMAS later, even after I submit primaries and maybe even secondaries to schools? Or do I have to wait to submit my primary (until I get all letters and send them to AACOMAS from Interfolio)? I know this might be on some thread somewhere, but I have looked at a bunch and have not seemed to find an answer to this question. Thanks so much!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rusrus

Medical Student
    You can definitely do this. I submitted a LoR about 2 months after my primary when I realized that one school that I applied to had different letter requirements. Just make sure to add all your letter writers when filling out your primary and if you have any issues, give them a call and they'll happily help you out.

AspiringMDgirl527 likes this.
  4. AspiringMDgirl527

Pre-Medical
    Okay, awesome! Thank you so much! Do I just fill out their info on the primary, and then send the letters later through interfolio when I am able to?