Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Interfolio Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AspiringMDgirl527, May 17, 2018.

1. AspiringMDgirl527

Pre-Medical
    I am storing all of my letters using Interfolio. I have all of them ready except two, and they are submitting to Interfolio around mid-July. I wanted to submit my primaries in early June. Can I still do this and submit my letters from Interfolio to AACOMAS later, even after I submit primaries and maybe even secondaries to schools? Or do I have to wait to submit my primary (until I get all letters and send them to AACOMAS from Interfolio)? I know this might be on some thread somewhere, but I have looked at a bunch and have not seemed to find an answer to this question. Thanks so much!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rusrus

Medical Student (Accepted)
    You can definitely do this. I submitted a LoR about 2 months after my primary when I realized that one school that I applied to had different letter requirements. Just make sure to add all your letter writers when filling out your primary and if you have any issues, give them a call and they'll happily help you out.

AspiringMDgirl527 likes this.
  4. AspiringMDgirl527

Pre-Medical
    Okay, awesome! Thank you so much! Do I just fill out their info on the primary, and then send the letters later through interfolio when I am able to?