Interfolio to AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineMike

MS4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do i send all of my letters of rec from interfolio to AMCAS?

Do I send one at a time, or can i send all of them at once?

Im so confused and search didnt help

Members don't see this ad.

You do it all in one delivery. You'll select all the letters and assign AMCAS as the recipient. The next page will ask you to assign the AMCAS Letter ID to each letter. Then you pay.

You do it all in one delivery. You'll select all the letters and assign AMCAS as the recipient. The next page will ask you to assign the AMCAS Letter ID to each letter. Then you pay.

Ok, i thought I tried that but it didn't recognize AMCAS for some reason.

Once I send it to AMCAS, can I then designate which letters i attach to each school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you already have a letter ID assosciated with your letters of rec?

Interfolio->AMCAS requires that you already have a letter ID, so AMCAS can tell which letters are for who.

If you don't already have a letter ID, then you need to add the letter on AMCAS first, and then it will give you the letter ID (lets say your letter writer's name is John Doe, then just say that john doe is going to write you a letter and AMCAS will assign you a letter ID number, lets say its 15555559)

Then, go to interfolio and send the letter from John Doe and it will ask you what the AMCAS letter ID is before you even send the letter. Put 1555555559 for it, so when amcas recieves the letter it knows it's a letter for YOU from JOHN DOE.

Do you already have a letter ID assosciated with your letters of rec?

Interfolio->AMCAS requires that you already have a letter ID, so AMCAS can tell which letters are for who.

If you don't already have a letter ID, then you need to add the letter on AMCAS first, and then it will give you the letter ID (lets say your letter writer's name is John Doe, then just say that john doe is going to write you a letter and AMCAS will assign you a letter ID number, lets say its 15555559)

Then, go to interfolio and send the letter from John Doe and it will ask you what the AMCAS letter ID is before you even send the letter. Put 1555555559 for it, so when amcas recieves the letter it knows it's a letter for YOU from JOHN DOE.

cant thank you enough!