Internation Dentist application for 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

int den 2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for International dentist program in Columbia, UPenn, Boston Univ, Univ of Texas and all the California schools.

Can any one please share their experience with the application process, Acceptance rate, Teaching and research, overall atmosphere, career and job help, location advantage, cost of living and above of cost of the course.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure you might have checked the school websites but if you want more details and if you have time and money, you can visit the schools directly and talk the to existing students and staff members.

You can also contact the alumni group thru facebook, orkut etc.

More over you have long list of schools, narrow down to few and start the application process, if are done with the NBDE part1 and TOEFL.

good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm in touch with people from my school from my home country, who are currently in school and also sending PM's to people in the forum who are in my similar situation.

I got started, for the benefit of others, I'll post the details when ever i get information.

I'm sure you might have checked the school websites but if you want more details and if you have time and money, you can visit the schools directly and talk the to existing students and staff members.

You can also contact the alumni group thru facebook, orkut etc.

More over you have long list of schools, narrow down to few and start the application process, if are done with the NBDE part1 and TOEFL.

good luck.