International Dentists Admissions at At Still Dental School Mesa AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kapil2016

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This school has accepted 2 students one student in 2014 and one in 2015 wife and husband (father is founding member of the school). The admissions were not made public and were done as a pilot program( really) and I personally tried to get a response from dental schools dean, ADA and then United States Department of Education, Office of civil rights, 1244 Speer Blvd, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582 contact at 1-303-844- 0198 (Case no 08-16-2295 ). I have receieved a response and US Deptt of Education will investigate only if students who are seeking admissions under international dentist program file discrimination by the school to hide such spots and clearly mentions on their website they dont entertain any credits for international school hours. Their own staff has no idea this was done. They say this is impossible.

Well its up to all of you to fight your case for your civil rights. I tried my best for a international friend not a green card or USA Citizen and we know its not fair to do this. This is America not a third world country. Discrimination cannot be accepted on any basis. There are 2 results of this 1) Best result school has to offer spots to international dentists 2) Cancel those admissions as were mainly discrimination against all of you. This school is private and believes they can do whatever they want.

Best of Luck to all of you. Hopefully The school realizes that they cant walk away by not following normal admissions procedure in United States at least. I will help you guys as much as possible. Please set up an action that best suits you all remember you cannot be ignored if you are all together. You all deserve a fair chance. I have chosen this election day to remind you that all of you have rights in this country to fair education.

DONT WASTE TIME AS ADMISSION CYCLE IS ON AND YOU CAN HAVE MORE SPOTS.

Members don't see this ad.

hey i just recently moved to phoenix and i did hear about this case as i was doing some research for schools. would like to hear more about this

I cant do anything in this case as I am not the one being discriminated my friend was but he isnt green card or us citizen. So I thought people who are US citzen they can go and ask ada and us department of education. I have receievd this as an official reason and looks like they want someone US Citizen to go to them so that they can investigate. They do acknowledge that it could be discrimination. So I gave the case number and phone number to call in the main post. This is potentially a school who maybe will after this push open seats to international dentists. Good for everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
This case happened under the administration of current dean who is going to retire in June 2017. We need to address this issue faster and I think everyone should come together. Hopefully the school will consider to open an International program.

I would tell you this the guy who got the spot did not clear NBDE part 1 in 6 attempts.......so here you go .....you have an idea who deserves this treatment. The wife was attending school on a fiance visa.....imagine no immigration law allows that in USA. You guys have a great chance to open up some spots for international dentist and especially if you are from arizona it would be a blessing.

Highly unacceptable and unethical act on the behalf of school.

I strongly condemn this injustice to foreign dentists who are working hard day and night to get a place in the school.

International dentist who is US citizen must pursue this case to the appropriate authorities.

I hope people dont just accpet that everything is OK.....mentality. There is a reason why US Deptt of education fights for any discrimination and wants someone who is discriminated(us citizen international dentist) to act against this ....allow them a viable reason to investigate the school and deter other schools to do this ...

I agree with you kapil2016 ... together we can fight this corruption..we must not let it go.

hey i just recently moved to phoenix and i did hear about this case as i was doing some research for schools. would like to hear more about this
May be you can do something to bring justice to all

hoho!!!!!! I just came to know from my friend that this guy did dental school in India took 7 year for a 5 year program in India as he could not clear his exams there tooo and did not even finish school. He paid huge amount of money in the end to the school to get his BDS degree as they refused to give him his degree because he did not attend one year compulsory internship. So maybe he dint get ece evaluation completed tooo. Well looks like his indian degree might also be not fair or legtimate. These people are crooks ....and have used money to make him a dentist. God save the patients who he will see if no one stops his dental school ....I am sure someone will step up.Looks like even Dental Council of India will have problems as his passport will show he was in USA not India for the Internship period. Hmmmmmmm maybe I need to contact DCI in India to cancel his degree in India.

Hey, this is really very unfair . I am international dentist applying to schools in the US hoping the system here is very fair. But now im doubtful if some level of bias and corruption occurs in all dental schools in the US. The process is very secretive and no one really knws how they are conducting the process. I hope the process cud be more transparent.

Last edited:
Its up to all of you applying for the programs this year to ask for answeres as some schools like this one maybe doing secret admissions as favor to rich people. All i want to say is if they can give admissions to people they should have everyone atleast apply and conduct a fair process to put the best people in school, not if my dad can pay a lot of money as donations to the school.

This is very unethical of the school admissions by admitting unqualified candidates when there are thousands of international dentists out there who spend hell lot of money on interviews, bench exams to get into a US dental school. When most of the schools prefer every student to be perfect (american standards")even before giving an interview, this school randomly picked someone just because he has some kind of influence. I hope this corruption should end and everyone should be treated equally.