1. As part of our nonprofit mission, SDN supports medical student publications, websites and blogs. Students with blogs are encouraged to apply for our publisher stipend. It's a small amount to help defray costs and encourage open discussion and exchange of ideas. Contact: [email protected]
  2. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

international electives / DOs

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by nejdo, Jun 18, 2002.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. nejdo

nejdo New Member

May 29, 2002
    Does anyone know if it is possible for DOs to do 4th year electives outside the US?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. npdoc28

npdoc28 Member 7+ Year Member

May 30, 2002
    California
    I know that you can do a rotation in Spain through Western/COMP

4. UHS2002

UHS2002 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 11, 1999
    A few of my classmates did 4th year electives is: South Africa, Angola and Nepal. These are the ones I rememebr. In addition a group of 15 or so went to Guatemala as part of DO CARE.