International MPH applicant: SOPHAS, WES, transcripts - help!

Started by miyuki_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miyuki_

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm an MPH applicant from the UK. I'm having some trouble understanding how to organise my transcripts (I'm applying to Harvard, JHU, perhaps a few others),

Anyway, my WES evaluation is being processed. I have added SOPHAS as a ' recipient' on my WES application. But I am a bit confused, as SOPHAS has a 'transcripts' section where they're asking if I want to submit my transcript manually/professionally? I thought WES was the one doing it professionally?

I'm unsure how to proceed - any insight would be appreciated!
 
Just relax! There is an arrangement between SOPHAS and WES for that. You don't have to do anything regarding your transcripts.