You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
International Pharm d Nova southeastern university fall 2015 applicants
Started by harry07
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have applied for Fall 2015. Have you? Do you get an interview call?hey is anyone applying for international pharmd at Nova fall 2015 ?
please share share your views here..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying this weekendyup i got interview call. when did you submit the application?
do you know anyone else applying for the same?
bring them here.

Hello everyone.
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?
hey go ahead and best of luck.I'm applying this weekend![]()
when did you submit the application? and what are your stats?Hello everyone.
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?
usually not particular time frame but they have a few rounds of interview. 1st round is on dec 5. you may get call before it or in the next round.when did you submit the application? and what are your stats?
hey southstudent31 this is forum for international program. if you applying to regular program then check out this -
go here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pharmacy-school-specific-discussions.714/ and look for "Nova Southeastern University (NSU) - Class of 2019"
go here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/pharmacy-school-specific-discussions.714/ and look for "Nova Southeastern University (NSU) - Class of 2019"
My husband got an email tonight saying they are reviewing his application now for a possible interview.
I have no idea. From what we know, they are still making interview and admissions offers until they reach their 40 for the year. We hope he will be among them. I applied for their Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, so we are both hoping this all plays out the way we have envisioned this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My husband just got an email an hour ago inviting him for an interview, so we are very very excited. Hopefully I will get an interview for my program as well 😛
He will be interviewing February 6th as well.
Do you know if the people who get invited for the interview typically are accepted most of the time? Also, what can you tell us about what the interview day will be like?
I will also be there on Feb. 6th, just like my husband said! 🙂Awesome!
Harry07, I am applying for the international program. How was the interview experience? I am kind of excited but nervous at the same time. I have over 10 years of experience which include pharmaceutical, retail and hospital. I hope I can manage to pull this off with flying color's. Any word of advice for the interview...
see when u are invited for interview, you are 70-80 % in. They just want to check the candidate profile. So dont b nervous. Be confident and expressive. But at the same time do not take things as granted bcoz they do not take everyone they interview. There will be two professors who conduct interview. they may ask u general questions like why pharmacy, why nova, and things like that or they can also ask about your profile because they will have your whole application with them. So be confident and have a smile on your face and be interactive.
how many of u guys got interview on 5th feb??
Same with me. They are reviewing my applicationHello everyone.
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
accepted class 2015.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K