International placement suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mac_kin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In about 10 months time I will have the opportunity to do an international placement in physical therapy, in a hospital or community clinic. I'm very excited but the catch is that us students have to make arrangements with a particular site or local university to set up the placement.

I've been thinking of several cities which I would like to visit such as London or Sydney. I'm wondering if any of you, who have travelled, volunteered, or worked in hospitals/health clinics around the world could throw out some suggestions. I'm very open. I want to see a small piece of this world! It does not have to be a developed country either.

Please share any hospitals/cities/international health-oriented schools which you have had positive experiences!

I'm a PT student but figured many of you future docs may already have had an international work/volunteer experience or are looking for one, so you may have some advice!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.