Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shalom,
According to 16 universities, NBDE pt.1 (and sometimes pt.2) is preferred but not required to international applicants. Suppose I sign on for the NBDE pt.1, are my chances improved? I don't want to live in the US, just get my cert/MSc and go back to my country. I've applied to Alberta university Orthodontics for 2012 and got **** canned. They say my application was not competetive.
Anyways, the 2013 cycle will be using PASS/MATCH but I wanted to ask, when actually do applicants start submitting ROLs? Please bookmark my thread and subscribe to it if you have any questions or feedback.
I'll update with progress.. But please take the liberty to answer some of the questions above.
Mazel Tov <3
According to 16 universities, NBDE pt.1 (and sometimes pt.2) is preferred but not required to international applicants. Suppose I sign on for the NBDE pt.1, are my chances improved? I don't want to live in the US, just get my cert/MSc and go back to my country. I've applied to Alberta university Orthodontics for 2012 and got **** canned. They say my application was not competetive.
Anyways, the 2013 cycle will be using PASS/MATCH but I wanted to ask, when actually do applicants start submitting ROLs? Please bookmark my thread and subscribe to it if you have any questions or feedback.
I'll update with progress.. But please take the liberty to answer some of the questions above.
Mazel Tov <3