International Student Residency Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDoct

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

I know some students have posted similar things, but I had more I wanted to add.
I am an international student at the University of Minnesota. I would love to do a residency but only want to apply to programs who can sponsor my work visa.

1. Does anyone know of such programs?
2. If I wanted to contact people in the program to ask questions, who should I contact in the system? The residency director? What is the proper etiquette and how should I phrase my email?

I really need help!!

PD

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all.

I know some students have posted similar things, but I had more I wanted to add.
I am an international student at the University of Minnesota. I would love to do a residency but only want to apply to programs who can sponsor my work visa.

2. If I wanted to contact people in the program to ask questions, who should I contact in the system? The residency director? What is the proper etiquette and how should I phrase my email?

I really need help!!

PD
Hi I am in the same position as u are, did u find any programs that sponsor ?

Hello all.

I really need help!!

PD

If you're international, you don't necessarily need a work visa- that depends on the type of student visa you have. And there are several programs that will sponsor FYI