International Students and Internships

Started by TrjTraddie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TrjTraddie

Accepted!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for those of you who are International students, how do you guys deal with the fact that government won't allow F1 students to legally work/intern/do rotations in places that are not school affiliated? I've been thinking about this for quite some time. Albeit my letters of acceptance have not yet arrived, I think it is not too early to start thinking about this minor detail. I really don't want a technicality like this affect my future internship opportunities.

Thanks in advance...
 
there are some companies that hire Pharmacists in Europe to work in the US. so I believe they provide you with a visa, otehrwise it would be stupid.