International Studnets Roll Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

PintSize88

Let's do this thing! :D

Korean - 1

Add your ethnicity to this list...

Members don't see this ad.

Ethnicity: White-1

Thoughts: 'Roll calls' are absolutely pointless--let's keep this on the constructive side of things.

Last edited:
"Studnets"

Is that like the internet reserved for studs only? If so, count me in!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha. Studnets. A roll call that should have my name in it.

Ethnicity = ?

Who cares. I speak a little spanish, decent english, and fluent in ebonics. I have brown hair, i'm gonna start a roll call for that. Sweet.

Hahaha. Studnets. A roll call that should have my name in it.

Ethnicity = ?

Who cares. I speak a little spanish, decent english, and fluent in ebonics. I have brown hair, i'm gonna start a roll call for that. Sweet.

I posted on the Nigerian and Vietnamese roll calls and nobody responded to me...so I think this time I really need to shine:

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Rollll calllllllllllll.

My name's calisoca *clap clap clap*, I love the drugs *clap clap clap*, I think I'm sexy *clap clap clap*, So check me outtttttttt, Ssssssssssssss.

I posted on the Nigerian and Vietnamese roll calls and nobody responded to me...so I think this time I really need to shine:

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Rollll calllllllllllll.

My name's calisoca *clap clap clap*, I love the drugs *clap clap clap*, I think I'm sexy *clap clap clap*, So check me outtttttttt, Ssssssssssssss.

These roll call threads crack me up. What exactly are they going to get out of knowing. I'd rather stand alone and stand out than be known to be part of a group, but hey that's just me. I'm just the spellchecker man!

Haha are you curving your fingers out like a snakes fangs when saying "sssssssssss"?

Do your friends always say how when you are a pharmacist that you need to hook them up with drugs??? Jesus, I swear every single friend of mine says that.

These roll call threads crack me up. What exactly are they going to get out of knowing. I'd rather stand alone and stand out than be known to be part of a group, but hey that's just me. I'm just the spellchecker man!

Haha are you curving your fingers out like a snakes fangs when saying "sssssssssss"?

Do your friends always say how when you are a pharmacist that you need to hook them up with drugs??? Jesus, I swear every single friend of mine says that.

hahaha. No, I am not curving my fingers when I say that...I'm licking my finger and putting it on my ass to create a smoking senstation that no female can resist. Ladies--I'll be single as soon as I leave for pharm school, unfortunatley I'm jobless but your parents will overlook that when they learn of this sleek pharmacy prospect.

And yes, I hear that stupid ass response from every single one of my friends. "you gotta get me free drugs Brosef!" ...."Hook it up nia!"..."ohhh man you got into drug school, dish me the goods son!"

Last edited:
hahaha. No, I am not curving my fingers when I say that...I'm licking my finger and putting it on my ass to create a smoking senstation that no female can resist. Ladies--I'll be single as soon as I leave for pharm school, unfortunatley I'm jobless but your parents will overlook that when they learn of this sleek pharmacy prospect.

And yes, I hear that stupid ass response from every single one of my friends. "you gotta get me free drugs Brosef!" ...."Hook it up nia!"..."ohhh man you got into drug school, dish me the goods son!"

Haha I forgot about that. You are quite the catch. Have to tell my female friends about you.

It's funny cause they dont realize they keep track of all that crap.

Oh so I have been to the doctor a few times for this, but I have a problem. I am tired all the time. Got a blood and piss test and apparently it came back negative for everything. I think they did yellow fever, mono, hypothyroidism and a few others. I was curious how much I could sleep the other weekend and I slept from 10pm-2pm, had a sandwich used the bathroom, went back to bed at 330 and woke up at 10pm, up til 230am, then slept again until 11am the next day. I am drowsy all the time. I'm thinking sleep apnea. Anyone have any thoughts?

Haha I forgot about that. You are quite the catch. Have to tell my female friends about you.

It's funny cause they dont realize they keep track of all that crap.

Oh so I have been to the doctor a few times for this, but I have a problem. I am tired all the time. Got a blood and piss test and apparently it came back negative for everything. I think they did yellow fever, mono, hypothyroidism and a few others. I was curious how much I could sleep the other weekend and I slept from 10pm-2pm, had a sandwich used the bathroom, went back to bed at 330 and woke up at 10pm, up til 230am, then slept again until 11am the next day. I am drowsy all the time. I'm thinking sleep apnea. Anyone have any thoughts?

Did you by any chance crave Top Ramen with extra sodium?

Did you by any chance crave Top Ramen with extra sodium?

Not really. I eat normal stuff for the most part. Vegetables, chicken, not much red meat. This has kind of been an ongoing problem for years though.

Not really. I eat normal stuff for the most part. Vegetables, chicken, not much red meat. This has kind of been an ongoing problem for years though.

Well I hope I can confide in you and this forum when I say...I don't have yellowfever...I actually suffer from Yellowaids. It's a full-blown perpetual case of the fever. I feel so embarrassed...

Well I hope I can confide in you and this forum when I say...I don't have yellowfever...I actually suffer from Yellowaids. It's a full-blown perpetual case of the fever. I feel so embarrassed...

Holy crap, i was like what the hell is that:

The advanced stages of Yellow fever. A person, typically a white male, only has an interest towards asian woman and thinks all other types of woman are repulsive. When this stage is reached there is no turning back. They are uncurable much like real AIDS.

I'm glad they created this "international studnets roll call" thread. Much more fun than the Midwestern CCP thread.

Holy crap, i was like what the hell is that:

The advanced stages of Yellow fever. A person, typically a white male, only has an interest towards asian woman and thinks all other types of woman are repulsive. When this stage is reached there is no turning back. They are uncurable much like real AIDS.

I'm glad they created this "international studnets roll call" thread. Much more fun than the Midwestern CCP thread.

Well I'm sure that this thread, of all threads, will empathize with my situation.

The roll call threads totally correlate with everything involved in pharmacy. Our race has everything to do with our pursuit of a career in pharmaceuticals.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I'm sure that this thread, of all threads, will empathize with my situation.

The roll call threads totally correlate with everything involved in pharmacy. Our race has everything to do with our pursuit of a career in pharmaceuticals.

With any luck you may get more than empathy. Maybe some personal assistance.

Yeah, you should start up a "white non-immigrant heterosexual male role call thread". I think many individuals could benefit from joining you. It will help aid everyone in attaining their goals in pharmacy school. You're a king among men.

With any luck you may get more than empathy. Maybe some personal assistance.

Yeah, you should start up a "white non-immigrant heterosexual male role call thread". I think many individuals could benefit from joining you. It will help aid everyone in attaining their goals in pharmacy school. You're a king among men.

Well of all people to start a roll call thread, why not the pharm school minority?

I like how you guys totally hijacked this thread. :laugh:

No studnet for you!

Well of all people to start a roll call thread, why not the pharm school minority?

That may in fact be the smallest minority group around. Do it, I just consider myself to be american, but I would join. Might look good on my applications.

5Minutes should take note. I think what we are doing is joking around. Right? Or am I...

I like how you guys totally hijacked this thread. :laugh:

Stupid threads are prone to hijacking.

That may in fact be the smallest minority group around. Do it, I just consider myself to be american, but I would join. Might look good on my applications.

5Minutes should take note. I think what we are doing is joking around. Right? Or am I...

5minutes will be so pissed. He'll tell you so in fragments and segmented clauses with plenty of backup from the people with zero witt who think he's humerous.

Stupid threads are prone to hijacking.

5minutes will be so pissed. He'll tell you so in fragments and segmented clauses with plenty of backup from the people with zero witt who think he's humerous.

I didn't think my posts were pertinent to any other thread. This seemed like it fit best. I think he is hilarious, to make fun of.

Oh so I was just thinking about something that was close to the original thread. I have a viet friend that works corporate for taco bell, and I have a hispanic friend that manages a panda express. I think everyone should work for their individual cultures food, it's too confusing otherwise. Hence, mcdonalds should only be operated by fat white men. Jared should gain back all that weight and represent.

I didn't think my posts were pertinent to any other thread. This seemed like it fit best. I think he is hilarious, to make fun of.

Oh so I was just thinking about something that was close to the original thread. I have a viet friend that works corporate for taco bell, and I have a hispanic friend that manages a panda express. I think everyone should work for their individual cultures food, it's too confusing otherwise. Hence, mcdonalds should only be operated by fat white men. Jared should gain back all that weight and represent.

I would just like to point out that PrepharmKid and I (bluesickle was an afterthought) had all kinds of huge party invites for this Friday night but we opted out because there were going to be wayyyy too many ex-hookups there. With that in mind, I might as well respond to his post.

Dude, I'm so desperate for a job that I just might work at MCKey Deeee's. S***, I'll toss a previously manufactured frozen burger around on a grill all day long if I can get out of the house and earn a buck. Until then, I'll be here on good o'l SDN reppin' the Sandwhich generation of students who have nothing to do in their year off.

I would just like to point out that PrepharmKid and I (bluesickle was an afterthought) had all kinds of huge party invites for this Friday night but we opted out because there were going to be wayyyy too many ex-hookups there. With that in mind, I might as well respond to his post.

Dude, I'm so desperate for a job that I just might work at MCKey Deeee's. S***, I'll toss a previously manufactured frozen burger around on a grill all day long if I can get out of the house and earn a buck. Until then, I'll be here on good o'l SDN reppin' the Sandwhich generation of students who have nothing to do in their year off.

I worked til midnight tonight actually. Not that I did much work. And yeah, that damn ex was at the party I was gonna go too. Instead I chose to stay on here and shoot the **** with a few SDN'ers. Actually, I had a friend come over for a bit and she walks into my room with a damn green bellpepper eating it like an apple. I didn't even know I had any of those in my refrigerator. She was putting season salt on it and it tasted damn good. Thought everyone would enjoy that story.

I think my friend with the lowest paying job washes cars at a car lot. Haha, you should look into that. I should also mention it's a mercedes lot so he gets to drive some sick rides. How's that sound brah?

I worked til midnight tonight actually. Not that I did much work. And yeah, that damn ex was at the party I was gonna go too. Instead I chose to stay on here and shoot the **** with a few SDN'ers. Actually, I had a friend come over for a bit and she walks into my room with a damn green bellpepper eating it like an apple. I didn't even know I had any of those in my refrigerator. She was putting season salt on it and it tasted damn good. Thought everyone would enjoy that story.

I think my friend with the lowest paying job washes cars at a car lot. Haha, you should look into that. I should also mention it's a mercedes lot so he gets to drive some sick rides. How's that sound brah?

It sounds good. I'll try car lots. However, I'm more concerned with the bellpepper story. I'm wondering: Will she refund you for this type of robbery from the fridge? Side note: Robbery--OJ--bye bye.

Judge: "When this case began I wasn't sure if you were arogant or just ignorant. Now I realize you are both."

It sounds good. I'll try car lots. However, I'm more concerned with the bellpepper story. I'm wondering: Will she refund you for this type of robbery from the fridge? Side note: Robbery--OJ--bye bye.

Judge: "When this case began I wasn't sure if you were arogant or just ignorant. Now I realize you are both."

That's a good question. She better not try ripping me off by giving me a yellow bellpepper, they aren't worth as much as the green ones. Haha yeah I saw that about OJ, I think they said he could potentially get 30 years. Too bad it didn't involve a bloody glove, he'd have been found innocent. "if the gloves dont fit you must acquit!"

That's a good question. She better not try ripping me off by giving me a yellow bellpepper, they aren't worth as much as the green ones. Haha yeah I saw that about OJ, I think they said he could potentially get 30 years. Too bad it didn't involve a bloody glove, he'd have been found innocent. "if the gloves dont fit you must acquit!"

My favorite are the ignorant souls who say "oh man, he was just stealing back his own stuff, what has this country come to." I think in actuality what they mean is, "oh man, he was just stealing back the Goldman's stuff at gunpoint," seeing as though he owes them 30 million dollars. He will be out after 6 yrs on 'good behavior.' But by that time he'll be raped and 67 years old.