International University of Health Sciences

Started by fejes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fejes

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied, graduated from, or is currently a student at the International University of Health Sciences? Of all the carribean schools, this school has not been mentioned... is there a reason for this????
 
I gather that it's one of the more shady carib. schools. But I'm no expert. Probably better to look around valuemd, since they seem to specialize in the offshore-stuff.
 
I might be wrong, but I believe that is a very shady university. I think they had some problems not too long ago.

Might be better of sticking with a known product. SGU, Ross, AUC, SABA, dare I say St Matthews?
 
every one I know that has gone there has transferred to another school.
Don't know for sure, but I would stay away.