Internship Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kobes393

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I start an internship in a private PT office in two weeks, and will work 32 hours a week. I was told that it would start as unpaid, but eventually lead to a paid position as a rehab tech. I was just curious if any one else has done this, and how long they worked as an intern before acquiring the paid position. Also, maybe I'm searching with the wrong keywords, but how much would a rehab tech make in this setting? (I know every situation is different, again, just curious as to what others have experienced :))
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I start an internship in a private PT office in two weeks, and will work 32 hours a week. I was told that it would start as unpaid, but eventually lead to a paid position as a rehab tech. I was just curious if any one else has done this, and how long they worked as an intern before acquiring the paid position. Also, maybe I'm searching with the wrong keywords, but how much would a rehab tech make in this setting? (I know every situation is different, again, just curious as to what others have experienced :))
Thank you!

I think you will need to complete a certain number hours for that, but you should ask just in case. I got paid $10/hour after it became paid.