1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Internship

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Tatodotcom, May 7, 2008.

1. .

#1 Tatodotcom, May 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Idesiretosling

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Just to clarify for you, you Can't be a Pharmacy Intern until you are accepted/enrolled in Pharmacy School. Some states allow you to get an Intern license once you get a letter of acceptance into pharmacy school and other states will not let you become licensed until you successfully complete your first year of pharmacy school.

As a prepharm you can either be a clerk or you can get your Technician license and get certified.

4. laimyours

laimyours like my hat?
    7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    wow, how could anyone not want you, you're so amazing! :rolleyes:
    Go ahead take the PCAT. If you get all the practice questions right and have a 4.0 then I guess you're ready
    Tip #1: check out some other posts, you'll find some answers
    Tip #2: Pharmacies usually want employees, not people who "just want experience" to get into pharmacy school. I'd suggest just applying for a job and say that you have an interest in pharmacy. Saying you "just want experience" sort of turns them off.:D

5. RxStudent

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    hey i have a ? guys, I am a student that has been accepted to a 3 yr school which will start in fall.. but currently I got accepted for a intern position also.. but now they are asking me for an intern license copy?!? What do I do... I am scared they will not keep me if I don't have one.. but can I apply for one or what?! Please help me!!