SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Tatodotcom, May 7, 2008.

1. .
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Idesiretosling

Idesiretosling 2+ Year Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Just to clarify for you, you Can't be a Pharmacy Intern until you are accepted/enrolled in Pharmacy School. Some states allow you to get an Intern license once you get a letter of acceptance into pharmacy school and other states will not let you become licensed until you successfully complete your first year of pharmacy school.

As a prepharm you can either be a clerk or you can get your Technician license and get certified.
  4. laimyours

laimyours like my hat? 7+ Year Member

Dec 1, 2006
    New York, NY
    wow, how could anyone not want you, you're so amazing! :rolleyes:
    Go ahead take the PCAT. If you get all the practice questions right and have a 4.0 then I guess you're ready
    Tip #1: check out some other posts, you'll find some answers
    Tip #2: Pharmacies usually want employees, not people who "just want experience" to get into pharmacy school. I'd suggest just applying for a job and say that you have an interest in pharmacy. Saying you "just want experience" sort of turns them off.:D
  5. RxStudent

RxStudent 2+ Year Member

Oct 15, 2007
    hey i have a ? guys, I am a student that has been accepted to a 3 yr school which will start in fall.. but currently I got accepted for a intern position also.. but now they are asking me for an intern license copy?!? What do I do... I am scared they will not keep me if I don't have one.. but can I apply for one or what?! Please help me!!