Interview Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Schubie88

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

So I just landed my first interview and have it coming up in less than 2 weeks and I was hoping that y'all would have some good advice for me on how to prepare and rock my interview. I know how to dress and eveything and I've seen some sample questions, but I just feel like that is not enough.

So I guess what I'm asking is:
1) What is your best advice
2) What do you think are some of the hardest questions (with answers please)
3) What should I be aware off
4) What are the big No-No's

Thank you all very much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know how people telling you answers to questions would be beneficial. You're interviewing, not them. Be yourself and the rest will take care of itself.