Interview at Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E

ehd327

For those of you that interviewed at Ohio State, where did you stay?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not sure if they have a student host program or not- i stayed in a hotel that was about 5 minutes from the medical school, and paid around $50.

I also got a hotel. I think it was radisson, and it had a shuttle from the airport and to the campus, very convenient. I think i used hotels.com or priceline. paid about 60 bucks. The free shuttle is key.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, guess i shoveled out the most bucks. I stayed at the university hotel or whatever the name of the hotel is that is advertised on the osu website. they too have a shuttle that picks you up from the airport, drops you off for your interview, then takes you back to the airport. take a few 1's for tips. oh, and i paid ~$80.

I stayed at a cross-country inn...don't remember how much it was but it wasn't too bad. It was about 5 seconds from the med school...easily within walking distance. in fact, I wouldn't be suprised if I walked further from the parking garage to the med school than it would have taken me to walk from the motel to the school.

they have a student hosting program, the students are really hospitable and laid back. I would greatly recommend this since most student live within walking distance of the interview hall.