This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

_OTOTOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have an interview at Salus (11/4/19) and was wondering if anybody had any insight on their process/what kind of questions they asked!

Any help would be amazing; I am super nervous! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I have an interview at Salus (11/4/19) and was wondering if anybody had any insight on their process/what kind of questions they asked!

Any help would be amazing; I am super nervous! Thank you!!
Interview was very laid back. You interview with staff member and admissions person.

Thank you, I got my acceptance today! But yes I agree, the interview was very laid back.

Thank you, I got my acceptance today! But yes I agree, the interview was very laid back.
Congrats! How did the interview go? What kinds of questions did they ask...also I saw on their website that you also meet with a counselor to talk about your transcript...so I didn't take the GRE yet but they said to apply anyway and take it after. Would that be something that will come up at the interview? Thank you! Also does Salus have any special centers for their OT students...I saw on virtual tour there were lots of opportunities for their optometry and speech students. Thanks for any insight!