interview at SUNY

Started by haribo
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haribo

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I got an interview with SUNY in a week or so. I am preparing for the interview and I have found out that I have to write an essay there. What type of questions do they usually ask?
One of you has mentioned that they ask questions regarding current events. What type of questions do they ask, political, health care system, optometry..?
And what should I know before going there?
Please if you could respond to me as soon as possible I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
 
Type "SUNY interview" into the "Search the SDN Forums with Google" text box above, and you'll get a lot of posts about this.

Good luck with your interview. :luck:
 
oh, something that's good to know: they have a closet for your jacket and luggage if you're flying out afterwards. everything else, i'm sure you could find through the search engine. i was never asked anything about current events, opto-related legislation, etc, though - they just asked for details about info in my application that was in front of them.
 
Thanks everyone


score_7 said:
oh, something that's good to know: they have a closet for your jacket and luggage if you're flying out afterwards. everything else, i'm sure you could find through the search engine. i was never asked anything about current events, opto-related legislation, etc, though - they just asked for details about info in my application that was in front of them.